Re: OT-BIO: Beginner suggestions

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT-BIO: Beginner suggestions
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <doyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 22:11:12 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Donald, I live west of you about halfway to Abilene and I agree about the
shade. Almost all of mine grow in some shade and have bloomed quite well
even with my in-experience. Two that come to mind immediately are EARL OF
ESSEX and LOVES THE SUN which are rebloomers.  LOVES THE SUN has never
rebloomed for me but it puts on quite a show once each year.

Pearl in North central Texas, zone 7/8