Re: Re: HYB: seedling overdose

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: HYB: seedling overdose
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 21:13:56 -0700

Of course, you can make that cross, Patricia.  I read somewhere that the chances of getting identical flowers from a single cross was a few billion to one, about like the chance of getting identical people.
I just posted my favorite to Iris-photos.  E-mail me off list, and I'll give you the whole story.

Francelle Edwards    Glendale,  AZ   Zone 9 enjoying the last cool air of spring.