Re: SHOW: directions to ETIS show

  • Subject: Re: SHOW: directions to ETIS show
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 08:58:56 -0400

Oh yeah, the show/sale is in Knoxville, off the interstate loop around
Knoxville (& I forgot to write its number down - I think it's 640?).
The mall is near the Farmer's Market which is well marked on the
interstate.

Sorry - I seem to be decompiling.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Buy Stock for $4