Re: CULT: merrily's orphans

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: merrily's orphans
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 21:58:48 -0500

The rhizomes you sent to me are alive and healthy, but have not
increased very much and have no bloomstalks as of now.

They were located nearest the site of the construction of my new home
and I worried daily for their safety, but the builders, to their credit,
were very considerate and caused that little group no harm.

I'll let you know (and send pics) if I can coax any of them into bloom.

Bill Wells

merrilyann wrote:

>  Thank you, again, to those of you who took my historic orphans in two
> years ago.  Are any of them blooming this spring?
> A new one bloomed for me just yesterday, and I have NO idea what it
> is:  Best description I can give is that it looks like pinnacle,
> except upside down.  The falls are white, and the standards yellow.
> Does this ring any bells at all with anybody.
> Thanks.  Merrily
> Capitol Hill, DC

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.