Re: CULT: merrily's orphans

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: merrily's orphans
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 23:55:46 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2002 10:15:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
merrilyann@erols.com writes:

> Thank you, again, to those of you who took my historic orphans in two years
> ago.  Are any of them blooming this spring?

HI Merrily,
        Alas, I too have no bloom on them this spring.   They are still in
pots from when we moved last year and likely need to be in the ground, but
alive and increasing.   No surprise regarding the lack of bloom, some things
have been hesitant to bloom because of the dryness here.    Maybe I have some
late bloomers...I hope I'll see something but if not I'll get them in the
ground for next spring, for sure.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC Myrtle Beach

Buy Stock for $4