Re: OT:Photo Request

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT:Photo Request
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 07:30:04 -0500

Hi, Patrick,

I've grown an iris for years that I believe to be Babbling Brook. I was
sure I had a nice picture of it, but cannot find it in my files for the
life of me. If I don't find it, I'll send you a new pic soon, since mine
is currently showing color in bud.

I have had this iris for about 20 years and it remains one of my
favorites. Excellent growth habits, as you say. Maybe not quite as many
blooms as some, but each is spectacular. I also particularly like the
sparkly effect on the lovely shade of blue.

I'm betting you have the same as me from the description.

Bill Wells

Patrick Orr wrote:

>  Hi everyone,
> Does anyone have a photo of Babbling Brook they can send me.  I have
> had an unknown iris for the last 14 years that I am now trying to
> identify.  It's growth habits are superior, the blossoms are
> spectacular glowing blue with diamond dusting all over it.
> Going through the irises of that time and knowing that I had this iris
> in the beginning, I think it may be BB.
> Patrick Orr
> Phoenix Zone 9
> patrickjorr@hotmail.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer