JI Website

  • Subject: JI Website
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 09:17:29 EDT

Somebody, PLEASE take my name off the display garden list!  Japanese IRises
are beautiful and I love them, but they have grown in all places of my garden
and I have no more untainted room to grow them!  It is very sad, but I am
cutting back, anyway. And I have only ANYTUS growing (I hope) somewhere
because I think it is a beautiful white.  And Sterling Innerst's address is
his old one and he moved a number of years ago.l  THIS is why I am against
webpages  - they don't keep uptodate!  And this is the first time I have
looked at one in years!   Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 8  ryfigge@aol.com

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.