OT:MIXED(too long)

Hi All,

At the convention, several people made the connection between my town,
Bowling Green KY, and Claire Barr.  She and I have never met, but we each
know of the other.  Although I can't remember their names, I promised some
folks that I would try to find out how Claire is doing.

Well, I talked to Georgeanne, Claire's neice.  She spoke with her mother, and
her mother called Claire.  Claire visited Bowling Green just a couple of
years ago, but is now unable to travel.  She's having problems with her feet
and legs.  Apparently, she has asthma and that is giving her trouble, also.
She was "thrilled" to hear folks had enquired about her.

I forgot to ask if she is still at the same San Diego, CA residence as when
she was President of AIS, but I'm sure she would love to receive notes and
cards. ( I found her address in the July 1993 Bulletin)  Does anyone know if
this is still her address?

A report on double names to the list-----the problem I was having.  I finally
had to unsubscribe both names, and then I resubscribed with the name you see
above.  This screen name is a shortened version of AUTUMN IRIS LOVER.  For
reasons I won't go into, I found it best to start anew.  A fresh start. Some
felt Storylade was a strange name to have on an iris list--it came from
another life and was the name I was using when I signed up.  Didn't want to
use REBLOOM as it might be confused with the Section.

And last, but not necessarily least, to the gentleman who when introduced to
me as another e-mail list member said, "Yeah, she on there A LOT!"  -- I will
TRY to curtail my enthusiasm and my gregarious nature by not writing so much.
 But, hey, I'm NOT making any promises!

Betty Wilkerson from Bowling Green KY Zone 7 reconstituted and caught up on
her sleep!  Was that a GREAT TIME or what?  Cheers to my FIRST AIS
convention!

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.