Re: OT:MIXED(too long)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]OT:MIXED(too long)
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:15:35 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2002 10:50:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

<< Glad to see you are still 35 inside. >>

Jelcy takes superb pictures, but she must have an aging filter on her camera.
I REALLY am 35!  (More like 25)  ;-)

Did anyone notice how tired some of us looked?  For those that weren't able
to make the trip . . . these pictures were taken Sunday night, which came
after Sunday day. (duh)  I will try to recap this the second day of tours.
Early in the day we were rained on, and then the sun came out bright and
blinding.  We were subjected to a great deal of humidity which gave many

Our bus, Red #2, braked hard for every seam in the concrete so we had that as
an added attraction.  We returned to the Marriott at 5:55 P.M. and the Geek
dinner began at 6:00 P.M.  That was the quickest shower,etc., of the trip,
for me.  No makeup, and I forgot the toothpicks to prop up my eye lids!
After three nights of severly curtailed sleep, I'm glad someone was able to
prop me in an upright position!

If all that sounds like we weren't having fun, let me correct the impression.
 Most people I saw were having a VERY good time and they can't wait to do it
again next year!  But it is amazing the things "we who are addicted" will go
through to see our lovely iris and our lovely iris people.

Betty Wilkerson, Bowling Green Ky zone 7

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.