Re: OT-Humor & meals

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT-Humor & meals
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:59:00 EDT

The Geek dinner was good, in fact, the best Geek dinner we have had IM not so
And George Sutton could adopt another profession!  He's a fantastic
auctioneer and could charm the bids out  any hardened auction-goer!  I think
he even had people bidding agaist themselves!  In fact there is still another
profession for him he's an entertainer!  And the objets d'art were worth
having, too!
 The few hotel meals I had were better than some years,, except the
vegetables were not hot (in temp.) but that is a failing in most restaurants,
and I have learned to say (when I remember) "Be SURE the vegetables are hot!)
AND I don't see how anyone could fault the Awards Banquet meal!  It was
superb.  I personally would have preferred icecream with chocolate sauce for
the dessert. But the cake - for both banquets, more or less the same - was
passable and I realize it was easier for the kitchen to have the table laid
and not have to rush a melting dessert to the tables.   Not sure this is
humor, so goodbye.  Rosalie nr Baltimore zone 7  ryfigge @aol.com

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.