Re: Newbie needing help...

  • Subject: Re: Newbie needing help...
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 15:10:57 -0000

Thanks for answering... I just want to help them out all I can.  I
guess I will just wait patiently.

One more question... I have always read that you do not mulch TB's.
But the other day I saw a landscaper mulching them in and I asked
him.  He said "yeah, go ahead and mulch them, it won't hurt 'em".
What's everyone's thought on this?

Tanya - Thank you for your patience with me.. I am just starting out
and full of questions.

--- In iris-talk@y..., "John  Bruce" <jbruce1@c...> wrote:
> Tanya--
> I would not fertilize. An already stressed plant probably does
> not need the added stress of trying to produce growth. Bearded
> iris are not heavy feeders, and the nutrients probably still
> remain in the soil from your earlier feeding. They are replanted,
> just let sun and time do their work.
> jb
> John Bruce  jbruce1@c...
> Hidden Acres Iris Gardens