Re: HYB: CULT: coming up for air...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB: CULT: coming up for air...
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:58:48 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2002 7:34:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

> Best newcomer - ART DECO - this is so early, it will probably not be a
> good long-term performer here, but it has 4 stalks on a rhizome planted
> in late October (!)

Hi Linda,
    Oh I'm so jealous!   My ART DECO is increasing ok but not blooming and
not moving very fast.    I'm afraid it's another "I need some cold" cultivar.
   KNOT'S LANDING also didn't like it here (most BB's and MTB's feel the same
way... except
PAYOFF and LITTLE EGYPT.)    Pretty soon I think this will be almost entirely
a TB and IB garden.    Oh, and a few SDB's dont' mind it here either...but if
you ask me if I'd trade cool winters for  severe ones..................

Janet Natale

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.