OT-BIO: Newbie needing help...

Most of us muck up the subject heading thingees once in a while! Don't

Do you have any japanese, siberians or species? With the rain and your
flooding, you might want to consider some if you don't! Plus you can and
should mulch them.

Is that the Virginia International Raceway?! I'm hoping to have a track day
there with my bike. Very pretty country!

Region 19, NJ

> I am so sorry for not posting my location and for not putting my
> subject right.  I got the topic list/welcome to the club e-mail AFTER
> I posted.
> I am in southwestern VA zone 5/6.  If you are a nascar fan I am about
> 45 minutes from the Bristol International Raceway.
> I am really afraid that they are going to rot.  It was nice and hot
> yesterday, raining again today... We have had a tremendous amount of
> rain this spring.  I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed and
> hope for the best.  They look so terrible, I was just hoping there
> was something I could do to help them out.
> Tanya

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across
  the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil,
  shouting GERONIMO!"
  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.