Re: TB:Pink standards, blue falls ?

  • Subject: Re: TB:Pink standards, blue falls ?
  • From: "kprpkim" <kprp@swbell.net>
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 21:19:30 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., John Reeds <jreeds@m...> wrote:
> Poem of Ecstasy will be opening for me (for the first time) today.
The
> falls look purely lavender to me.  There are a lot of pink/lavender
bicolors
> on the market, pink/blue is a lot more difficult.
>
> John Reeds

Probably the falls are lavendar, but it sure is pretty! I couldnt find
photos of any Keppel plicatas as you described on the web, but I will
keep an eye out. Thanks for your suggestions. Wonder if anyone is
purposely working on breeding a pink/blue iris?

Kim
ST. Louis

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.