Re: CULT: Matching Names to Plants

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Matching Names to Plants
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <doyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 22:02:13 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Here are websites that were helpful in finding iris names for some of mine:

http://www.snowpeakiris.com/

http://www.irismadness.com/index.htm

http://www.iristg.com/

They have pictures and if you know the names you could probably find yours
easily.

Pearl in North central Texas, zone 7/8
http://www.geocities.com/txgimgim/garden.html