Re: Re: Newbie needing help...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Newbie needing help...
  • From: "PATSY NORVELL" <patsiris@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:35:12 -0500

Dear Tanya,
    This spring I made up several sprinkler cans of 2 gal. of water plus 1/4th cup of liquid
Dial antibacterial soap.   I watered each clump enough to wet the leaves, rhizomes, and
soil right around them.   Since then I have had no more rot, and we have had warm weather plus some rain.   The one that had rot in the rhizome I scraped to firm flesh and painted it with undiluted Dial.   It is fine now.
                                              Pat in Dallas