Re: Matching Names to Plants

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Matching Names to Plants
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 23:34:24 EDT

This is a BIG problem - and a helpful solution after the horse has been
stolen is to have a written down  design of the plot with names of irises.
Sometimes the relationship with a  known iris whose label remained, can
settle a lot of questions.  An interesting thing is that one of our new
members whose garden was flooded called attention to how important this was!
I try to do that myself, and have a fit when something comes up showing that
there is an iris that was not included! !
Now my problem is trying to match up  my slides taken in Memphis with the
notes I took!  Rosalie nr Baltimore zone  7  ryfigge@aol.com

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.