Re: OT-BIO: Newbie needing help...

  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO: Newbie needing help...
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 14:47:54 -0000

I have 9 named siberians and about 8 un-named, 6 japanese iris, 2
Lousiana Iris, 2 species iris... I planted a little of everything to
see what would work and what wouldn't.  The LA's and Species were in
the pond until it washed out.  I am rather unsure as to what I am
going to do with them now.  I have all them mulch in.

No, I haven't heard of VA National Raceway... course I don't follow
racing, it could be in my backyard!

Tanya

--- In iris-talk@y..., Catherine Button <cathy@p...> wrote:
> Tanya,
>
> Most of us muck up the subject heading thingees once in a while!
Don't
> worry...
>
> Do you have any japanese, siberians or species? With the rain and
your
> flooding, you might want to consider some if you don't! Plus you
can and
> should mulch them.
>
> Is that the Virginia International Raceway?! I'm hoping to have a
track day
> there with my bike. Very pretty country!
>
> Cathy
> Region 19, NJ
>
> > I am so sorry for not posting my location and for not putting my
> > subject right.  I got the topic list/welcome to the club e-mail
AFTER
> > I posted.
> >
> > I am in southwestern VA zone 5/6.  If you are a nascar fan I am
about
> > 45 minutes from the Bristol International Raceway.
> >
> > I am really afraid that they are going to rot.  It was nice and
hot
> > yesterday, raining again today... We have had a tremendous amount
of
> > rain this spring.  I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed
and
> > hope for the best.  They look so terrible, I was just hoping
there
> > was something I could do to help them out.
> >
> > Tanya
>

> --
> #-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
#
> Catherine Button    Network Administrator    cathy@p...
>           Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720
> My words are mine, and don't reflect the views of my employer.
>
>  "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
>   safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across
>   the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil,
>   shouting GERONIMO!"
>   cathy@g...           http://www.gixxergirl.org/
#

Buy Stock for $4