Re: CULT: Potting mix question

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Potting mix question
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 19:23:05 -0500

On 8 May 2002 at 16:45, doris1434@juno.com wrote:

> In the Aril Society Newsletter dated Fall 2000 there's an article by
> Lars Hopfner. In this article he tells of his potting mix using 1 part
> sphagnum and 1 part moler. What is moler? I've looked in several of my
> reference books and didn't find the word. Thanks!
>
> Doris Elevier
> USDA 7b, Sunset 11
> El Paso,

   Doris, I have tried to send you a page and an url for moler, but
each time I try to send it,  I get an error message.

  Use Google and these key words: moler fertilizer denmark
newman and you should be able to bring it up.  It was on the
second or third screen as I recall.

  Happy searching,

 Walter Moores
 Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8  (Admiring a cute little apricot colored LA
flower called DREAM WISH).

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.