SHOW: Lincoln Nebraska

  • Subject: SHOW: Lincoln Nebraska
  • From: Gary White <bentfork@neb.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 22:30:40 -0500

If anyone is in the vicinity of Lincoln, Nebraska - or would like to be,
The Lincoln Iris Society is having its early iris show this weekend at
Southeast Community College in Lincoln.  It appears that the season this
year for this show will feature the late SDBs, early to mid IBs, and
very early BBs, MTBs, and TBs, and hopefully a few Arilbreds.  The show
will be open to the public Noon to 4PM.  Our second show will be 2 weeks
later, on Sat May 25th, same location and times.

please e-mail me for more info.  Thanks!

Gary White,
Lincoln Nebraska, zone 5, windy with 35mph gusts. Just glad that the
SDBs are blooming and not the TBs with this wind.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.