Re: CULT: Help We have No Blooms!

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Help We have No Blooms!
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 13:51:57 -0000

I am in zone 5 also.  Seen some siberians blooming in really sunny
sheltered locations... mine haven't even thought about it yet.  We
are just now getting into major TB blooms also.
zone 5
southwest va

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Mike Greenfield" <redear@i...> wrote:
> Just too early yet in Zone 5.I am on the south edge of zone 5 and
TB' just started yesterday. SIB don't start untill TB"s are almost
done. Yet I have stalks starting on SIB's now
> Mike Greenfield
> Zone 5b SW Ohio
> redear@i...
> http://www.geocities.com/mikeg1310/