Re: re:Deer and Rabbit trouble, was Newly reenlisted

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] re:Deer and Rabbit trouble, was Newly reenlisted
  • From: "Robert Miles" <milesrf@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 16:28:17 -0400

One thing I've heard of is to surround them with a row
of hot peppers, such as habaneros.  However, this only
works until the first frost kills the pepper plants.

Also it can make other peppers grown in your area
taste quite a bit hotter, if they're the same species.

And it fails on birds completely - they don't taste the
heat at all.

If any of these problems rules out using this solution in
your area, look for another one.