iris gardens in Maryland

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you know of any display gardens in Maryland where I
could go and see iris growing.  I have purchased quite a few iris from
pictures and the colors are quite different from the catalogs.  I live
outside of Baltimore - if this helps for location.

I have enjoyed reading all your e-mails and learning more about iris.
Reading your e-mails shows me how much I have to learn!

Susan Wolfe
Zone 6

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.