Re: Help We have No Blooms!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Help We have No Blooms!
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 21:26:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/2002 7:24:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
WrightcasL@AOL.Com writes:

<< I am devastated - Sylvia >>

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  I can only imagine how you feel.  I was
<quietly> upset a couple of years ago when the little guy (2 years) next door
broke off an iris I'd made a cross on, but he only broke the one and he
didn't know better.

It's hard to figure why they would do something so terrible.

Betty from BG KY zone 7

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.