Re: Help We have No Blooms!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Help We have No Blooms!
  • From: doris1434@juno.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 20:47:57 -0600

Sylvia, I'm so sorry that happened to your iris. . .and I know about
those tears . . . I hope you find out who the kids are who did it but
more than that, I hope you find their parents reasonable and willing to
discipline their children for what they did. Often the parents turn the
wrongdoing of their children back on the victim and nothing is taught,
nothing is learned and the villains go unpunished.

Doris Elevier
USDA 7b, Sunset 11
El Paso, TX
> Well - if you think that is bad - all my iris' over 100 had
> beautiful bud's -
> they would have bloomed within a week and the kids down the street
> came by
> and pulled every single one off and broken the leaves - I am in
> tears over
> this - I hope my husband can find out who they are - I want to speak
> with
> their parents - I am devastated - Sylvia

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.