RE:OT we have no bloom

  • Subject: RE:OT we have no bloom
  • From: "Judy Eckhoff" <judye@msinter.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 04:57:09 -0500

Sylvia, sorry to hear about that. It reminded me of the time years ago
before I knew iris had names. I thought I had about every color and was very
proud of my 30 something collection !! One spring I went out each morning to
see what was blooming, but when I got home from work , the whole plant was
gone. This continued until the only iris I had left were those that did not
bloom. I never found out who took the flowers, but I hope they enjoyed them.
If only they had asked I would have shared !! I hope the children are found
and punished accordingly. Perhaps a few hours of weeding ??
Judy E.
Haven, KS
zone 6 ( rain is forecast all weekend & show is Sunday. Why rain now ??)

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.