Re: Help We have No Blooms!

Sylvia,

That truly is awful. I don't think any non-irisarian could understand how
much we look forward to seeing each and every iris open up in smiles. You
should print out everyones comments if they can help open a parents eyes to
the heartbreak their child has caused.

I also know a tulip lover who finally resorted to getting a motion sensing
video camera for a similar problem and took the pictures to the police. The
parents of the kids involved got fined and one parent made some sort of deal
with the police to have their 12/13 year old spend an hour or so in a jail
cell to try to teach the seriousness of stealing... I really respected that
parent and hopefully it made an impression. He said the camera was relatively
cheap ($70) unless you have to get infared for night pics.

If you are anywhere near new jersey, I would be happy to bring you some about
to bloom iris in pots that I have... One should never go too long without an
iris bloom...

Cathy
Region 19, NJ

--
          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.