Re: Help We have No Blooms!

  • Subject: Re: Help We have No Blooms!
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:46:48 -0000

parents take no responsibility for there kids these days... I am sure
a video game made them do it!  Is there a iris plucking game out
there???  I made a joke, when the heart of the matter is not funny...
I have an 11 year old cousin and just went on a school function with
her.  The majority of the kids told their parents what to do and when
to do, what they were going and wasn't going to do... if I had done
that when I was small, why... I wouldn't have teeth today!  To many
parents depend on schools and tv sets to raise the kids...
Tanya

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Pearl Doyle" <doyle@o...> wrote:
> Sylvia, My heart goes out to you. I'm afraid I would do more than
talk to
> their parents. A visit from the police might frighten the culprits
into
> behaving.
>
> Pearl in northcentral Texas , zone 7/8

Service.