Re: Help We have No Blooms!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Help We have No Blooms!
  • From: carol frazer <cjf5064024@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

Sylvia, So sorry to hear about your flowers. It's
terrible when you have something you really enjoy only
to have someone else mess it up for you. I really like
the idea of making them tend to a garden and then it
comes up destroyed-a little justice-if only one could
do that. I work in a prison and see a lot of guys that
MIGHT have turned out better if they had been made to
face the consequences of their actions when they were
younger, but let's not ruffel the little darlings
feathers and make them feel bad!!! We all know that
kids will be kids--until one of them destroys
something of Mom or Dad's.
Carol
--- doris1434@juno.com wrote:
> Sylvia, I'm so sorry that happened to your iris. .
> .and I know about
> those tears . . . I hope you find out who the kids
> are who did it but
> more than that, I hope you find their parents
> reasonable and willing to
> discipline their children for what they did. Often
> the parents turn the
> wrongdoing of their children back on the victim and
> nothing is taught,
> nothing is learned and the villains go unpunished.
>
> Doris Elevier
> USDA 7b, Sunset 11
> El Paso, TX
> >
> > Well - if you think that is bad - all my iris'
> over 100 had
> > beautiful bud's -
> > they would have bloomed within a week and the kids
> down the street
> > came by
> > and pulled every single one off and broken the
> leaves - I am in
> > tears over
> > this - I hope my husband can find out who they are
> - I want to speak
> > with
> > their parents - I am devastated - Sylvia

> removed]

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.