TB: looking for orange & maroon

  • Subject: TB: looking for orange & maroon
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:08:02 -0000

I would like to have a TB with standards maroon and falls orange or
vice versa.  Does anyone know of a plant like this??? I have been
reading the online catalog of riverview iris that someone posted
about earlier, but my eyes are fixing to cross I've been reading so
long!  And my wish list.. we won't even go there.  Hubby graduated
from VA Tech and those are his school colors, I thought it would make
a neat gift.

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!