RE: TB: looking for orange & maroon

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] TB: looking for orange & maroon
  • From: John Reeds <jreeds@microsensors.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:52:35 -0700

> I would like to have a TB with standards maroon and falls orange or
> vice versa.  Hubby graduated from VA Tech and those are his school colors,
> I thought it would make a neat gift.
> Tanya
Idol (Ghio) is great; but more gold-over-maroon.

I remember Dante's Inferno (Walter Moores) was something close.

Lots of burgandy on gold-or-salmon plicatas out there, Indiscreet (Ghio)
might be closest.

Check the Shreiners Iris Gardens website catalog; they had quite a few
yellow-or-orange over burgandy types.  (I vaguely remember names like
Supreme Sultan, Taco Supeme, ... although I'm not sure they were all by

John Reeds

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!