Re: Help We have No Blooms!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Help We have No Blooms!
  • From: WrightcasL@AOL.Com
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:04:22 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/02 8:50:08 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
doris1434@juno.com writes:

> I'm so sorry that happened to your iris. . .and I know about

I am stilled blessed - all the ones and I should say all the expensive ones -
are in the backyard - I only had maybe 15 I bought from breeders or catalogs
on the side of the house - I guess I was pretty smart when I planted them - I
still have over 300 in the backyard - I just wanted that area as beautiful as
my backyard - maybe next year - I still will get my iris fix in the backyard
- it's just - and I don't want people to think I am a little fruity - ha ha -
but I feel so emotional over them, like they are my kids, I mean I felt it
was almost like murder - I don't know if anyone else is kinda emotional over
their iris', but I tickle them under their little chins and tell them how
beautiful they are - they just are so very beautiful and bring so much
happiness to me. I think everyone can understand how I feel. Sylvia

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.