Re: Matching Names to Plants

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Matching Names to Plants
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:56:48 -0700

Don't feel bad Rosalie, I have a bed that i tried to randomize the plantings in, nothing in a straight row. I draw so badly that I am now waiting for them to bloom so I can redraw my map with the help of a photo. At least I know exactly what I put in there and within a couple of plants where. But it is still going to be interesting. One thing in my favor, I had just started to collect iris and they should all be very different looking. VBG These are plants that the geese stole the labels off of almost as fast as I put them out. Geese don't grab and drop either. When they don't like something they frequently take it to the pond to drown it.

Wendy
Wendy