Re: OT: Iris Vandalism

  • Subject: Re: OT: Iris Vandalism
  • From: Phantomfyre <phantomfyre@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

>Well - if you think that is bad - all my iris' over 100 had
beautiful bud's - they would have bloomed within a week and the kids
down the street came by and pulled every single one off and broken
the leaves <

Sylvia,
I am so sorry about what happened. I too hope you find out who did
it. Unfortunately, many people (and not just kids, either) never
learn to appreciate the magic and peace of gardening, or for that
matter, never learn to appreciate LIFE. We were all lucky to have
been taught or to have learned these things; I cannot tell you how
grateful I am to those who taught me. Maybe you will be the wonderful
person that teaches these kids, and in so doing, changes their lives
forever.
Hugs,
Diana Williams

http://shopping.yahoo.com