Re: CULT:Bloom Report & Question

  • Subject: Re: CULT:Bloom Report & Question
  • From: "pinkirises" <pbrooks@whidbey.net>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 22:10:39 -0000

Hi, Kelly,

Try the iris-talk archives; we had quite a long go-around on this
subject some months back.  (Fall '01?)  I think the thread was
Companion Plants.  If you don't find it that way, we'll try again.

Not that you won't get responses now, but there was a lot of info in
that round.

Patricia Brooks

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Kelly D. Norris" <kellydn@f...> wrote:
> After the wind blew the stalk off my ROSY CHEEKS 2 weeks ago the
plant put up 3 more stalks and I have been graced with tan buffed
standards and burgundy rose falls.

> BLUE RHYTHM has 2 stalks.  Not my favorite of historic iris but a
nice blue against the white siding of my house.

> Several stalks and SILVERADO and DUSKY CHALLENGER!
>
> Now my question:  Does anybody have any good recommendations on
good plant combinations for iris?  I am interested to see what other
people have tried in there gardens.

> Botanically,
>

> Mr. Kelly D. Norris
> Master Gardener/Freelance Writer