CULT: effects of cool weather

  • Subject: CULT: effects of cool weather
  • From: "pinkirises" <pbrooks@whidbey.net>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 22:58:25 -0000

Hi, all,

I have done my share of grumbling about our chilly spring (I can
count the days of sun on one hand, and today is the first day up into
the sixties!)

But there's a silver lining showing up here:  the talls -- finally
blooming -- are maybe only 2/3 the height of last year, and the
blooms often half as big.  But consequently, I haven't had to stake a
thing.  Last year, they were so tall and hugely blossomed, I had to
stake every one just to stand up, let alone survive a wind.  So here
they are, right at the perfect height for crossing, and upright as
little soldiers.  Thank you, Iris Goddess.

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA, zone 8, on a good day

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.