Re: CULT:When to stop buying irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]CULT:When to stop buying irises
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 09:19:43 EDT

Not buying anymore irises is probably one of the easier problems for me to
solve. The more friends you make the more irises you find in the mail, in the
mail box, on the porch, in the swing, on the kitchen table (if you don't lock
the door), on the car hood, laying on the tractor seat, left at the neighbors
house. In your car at the mall, sent by your son, sent by your wife.

Now where to plant em? That's another problem. They are so much more special
than the ones you selected and purchased. Takes two holes. One to move the
purchases some where out of the way and one to plant the gifts so you can see
em real good when they bloom.

Smiles to you,
Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society  We don't see things as they are, we see them as we
are.-  Anais Nin

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.