Re: CULT: Last Man Standing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Last Man Standing
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:14:02 EDT

You are exactly right Walter. I should have clarified my mission. The last
man standing competition provides the most useful information to me if it
addresses TBI's.
I'm looking for the latest of the late TBI genes reguardless of latitude in
which they are grown. Even late distorted blooms count in this endeavor.

Thanks for the clarifacation and thanks for the tag correction. Still
Bill Burleson 7a/7b
He who wants a rose must respect the thorn or grow an iris. -  I. Tink

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!