Re: CULT: Last Man Standing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Last Man Standing
  • From: "Sandra Barss" <bardraj@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 11:49:16 -0700

Well said Laurie!!  My feelings exactly (other than the deer).  My daffodils just starting
blooming today.  Almost a month behind two years ago when they starting blooming
April 18th.  My SDB's are about three inches high and my unchewed TB's in a protected
area are only about six inches high, the others are only a couple of inches high.

Sandra
SE Manitoba
Zone 3