Re: TB: CULT: last to bloom

  • Subject: Re: TB: CULT: last to bloom
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 12:47:58 -0400

Assuming you mean last to start opening,

lavender/pink PARKHILL sdlng.
 (will add a few when I look at the names again)

Are you interested in older or new or all eras?

This is a wierd season here, so I'm not sure about 'normal' bloom time
for some of these.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.