Re: Re: Matching Names to Plants

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Matching Names to Plants
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 20:14:04 -0700

Hi Robert,
We don't have geese anymore and I doubt that we will again. Terry liked them but I didn't care for the blood blisters on my hands or legs. I am happily anticipating matching names with blooms this year. Most will have bloomed for the first time. Today I found Broadway. It is absolutely georgeous. Most things are going to have short stems this year but the flowers seem to be close to normal size. Tomorrow I see at least 3 that will be open and a couple of those will be identified then. Hope yours goes as well for you as mine is doing here.