Re: Re: TB: CULT: last to bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: TB: CULT: last to bloom
  • From: "PATSY NORVELL" <patsiris@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:41:18 -0500

Spurias are still blooming here in Dallas, but I only have three TBs still in bloom; Crimson Twist, All Aflutter, and  Scarborough Affair.   Precious Little Pink is blooming for the second time, and Lone Star is the lone LA in bloom.   I have spent the last two days cutting down spent bloom stalks.   I wish I could travel north with the iris bloom.
At least I have seed pods to play with.
     Speaking of north, a friend would like very much to see a picture of Northern Valentine, Chuck Chapman's I. Setosa.   Is there one anywhere on the web?
                                                    Pat in cool, rainy Dallas