Re: CULT: Last Man Standing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Last Man Standing
  • From: "PATSY NORVELL" <patsiris@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:54:09 -0500

Here in Dallas at the 2000 convention when every other iris was very nearly finished and all the conventioners had gone home, a very beautiful rose blend clump with many stalks
began to bloom.   It was Fashionably Late, and this discussion reminds me that I wanted to order it, but forgot.   Too many other things to do just then.
                                                Pat in Dallas