Re: Re: Help We have No Blooms!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Help We have No Blooms!
  • From: tmilchh@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 22:20:42 EDT

Dear Patricia,
     I think all of us on iris talk may be emotional about our iris. My
friends think I am strange because I can call each of them by name, only
occationally having to look at a name tag for some very similiar irises.
     I love all my beauties, unless they refuse to bloom; then I sell them at
our annual rhizome sale & by a replacement.
     I am at about uptimum bloom now, our show was yesterday & many of my
iris refused to cooperate & open for the show, but they do look lovely in the
garden & I plan to have my other garden club members come over to admire
     Crazy & emotional about iris,
Annette Milch  Lexington, Kentucky, zone 5/6

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.