Re: Re: OT: Matching Names to Plants

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: OT: Matching Names to Plants
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:01:41 -0700

I have a question. I don't now too much about computers but here it goes. Is there someway to link your seedling numbers with garden maps so that when you look up a seedling it's area can be brought up on a map and vice versa? Just an idea, but I am not sure if it is a workable one. I use windows database for all of my records, but when I was in college we had Office 2000 that used links of that type and they could be inserted into a column on the recods document.
Wendy