Re: CULT: Last Man Standing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Last Man Standing
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:52:47 -0500

I remember Larry Harder telling us that the late Opal Brown's iris all tended to be late bloomers because Opal did her hybridizing after she got home from the AIS national convention.  Guess I will now have to pay closer attention to the O. Brown intros I have, see if it works out here.  I'll let you know about that, also what stands last here in NW Iowa, where we just had our lst SDB open last Wednesday--Cherry Garden.  I hope it will be a long while before that last TB makes its stand.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net