Re: CULT:Last Man Standing. .

  • Subject: Re: CULT:Last Man Standing. .
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:15:54 -0000

I just planted lullaby of spring last year.  I am very impressed with
the blooms.  One stalk had 5 large blooms, the last bloom opened this
morning as did Wench.  We still have several with buds fixing to bust
open.. Lost alot of bloom stalks in the flood several weeks back,
fighting with soft rot now.  Wish us luck.  SI's are starting to show
signs of life.. Ever Again bloomed mid-week last week, Roaring Jelly
was stretching out this morning.  Giving 2 inch hail today and 2
inches of rain.  Everything will be beat to death by the time I get
home tonight to see them.  Sent hubby out with the digital this
morning, at least I will get to see the pic.

--- In iris-talk@y..., doris1434@j... wrote:
> Well. . .down here in El Paso, my iris are finished. My last man
> is LULLABY OF SPRING, blooming May 5. The second to last was
> blooming May 2.
> Doris Elevier
> USDA 7b, Sunset 11
> El Paso, TX