SHOW: Iris Society of America's First Frontier (Greeneville, TN)

  • Subject: SHOW: Iris Society of America's First Frontier (Greeneville, TN)
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:26:28 -0000

We had a people's choice show this year.  The majority of the club
members think that a judged show should be held only every other
year.  The only thing I had blooming that wasn't beat to death by
rain was a SI - Ever Again.  I took it anyway.. no votes for it
though.  We had 107 entries, which is good, we are a small club.
1st place - LaMere
2nd place - Gypsy Romance
3rd place - Queen of Angels
Can't wait for the judged show next year.  We have more entries if it
is judged.

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!