Re: Re: TB: CULT: last to bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: TB: CULT: last to bloom
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:05:40 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/2002 12:50:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

> This is a wierd season here, so I'm not sure about 'normal' bloom time
> for some of these.

Linda,
      Same here, OWYHEE DESERT was listed as mid-late and it bloomed the
first of the TB's.    We got rain again day before yesterday so I could see
stalks up again....
might have to do this poll a few years in a row to see an average.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc, WINTERLAND stalk budding, RAMSES blooming again even tho I jsut
moved it two weeks ago and CARACAS finishing today.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.