SPEC:Pictures of New Tectorum / Bearded Hybrid

  • Subject: SPEC:Pictures of New Tectorum / Bearded Hybrid
  • From: "tesilvers" <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:51:42 -0000

If I've done the upload correctly, you should be able to see pictures
of my new species hybrid in the photos section now. I'm convinced
from appearances that it is a cross between Iris tectorum and a
bearded (diploid I presume) iris . I had been trying crosses in both
directions without much luck. In all cases of germinations, the
seedlings I had obtained were identical to their respective seed
parents. I had been getting pretty discouraged. This seedling
appeared from some discarded and recycled potting soil. I left it
grow to maturity, thinking all the while, that it was just a seedling
from some diploid bearded crosses I also had been germinating. When
it bloomed, it looked like the pictures I've seen of Paltec. Please
go see for yourself.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.